Who is AHCAP?
Welcome to the Association for Healthcare Administrative Professionals!
AHCAP is a not-for-profit healthcare organization dedicated to executive assistants, administrative assistants, and other professionals who support our nation’s healthcare leaders. By supporting them, we support the industry - and strive to enhance the healthcare experience on every level. We are proud to be the only national organization dedicated exclusively to administrative excellence in healthcare.
||For administrative professionals to be recognized as leaders who support and strengthen the delivery of healthcare.
||To advance professional development, leadership, value and excellence of healthcare administrative professionals through education, recognition, communication and advocacy.
AHCAP appreciates and welcomes a wide range of human abilities and differences, and promotes involvement and expanded access to leadership opportunities, regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, appearance, geographic location or professional level.
- Respect the individual strengths of our members by responding to their professional needs and opinions.
- Embrace and promote the importance of our members’ role in healthcare leadership and management.
- Embrace the diversity of members’ talents and expertise.
- Value the need for innovative products and services to respond to the changing needs of our members.
- Recognize the necessity to contribute to the health and well-being of the communities we serve.
- Value the opportunity to contribute to the success of our members as healthcare professionals.
- Value the differences in its membership and recognize that these differences add value to this organization, enrich the educational experience and promote personal growth.
- Value differences, respect all of its members and maintain a climate in which everyone is treated with dignity.
||Click here to review the AHCAP Bylaws upon which the association bases its policies, procedures and governance.